Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chakra Healing Audio and Healing Symptoms



I had to share this... I randomly found this today in my online searching, so I started listening to it.

Ooo boy! I have a lot of chakra issues.  I couldn't make it through the whole audio.

Shoot, I couldn't make it through 15 minutes without pausing it and walking away to calm down my body.

In listening to things like this that energetically help you heal, if you go into something like panic attacks or have a bout of nausea or get dizzy... this is just your chakras shaking off the negative attachments as well as opening up and healing.

It's kind of like a Herxheimer Reaction (die-off reaction)... but from energy healing.

Take it slow... breathe deep... if you need to stop the audio because you just aren't feeling good, stop it and go back to it later.

It's what I had to do... I think I need to focus more on my energies these days and fix this problem because I shouldn't be having this kind of a "die off".

Well... maybe I should considering what I've been through lately, having been laid off last week, raped last year, 11 week miscarriage this year... yeah, that's a lot of emotional baggage.

Here's to fixing your energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment